Thursday, November 27, 2008

I was due for a photo


I am thinking about what to write. I could share with you my weekend experience in the horrors of Auckland and brag about what I bought and what adventures occurred, but I wont, because in reality, there is nothing interesting about Auckland whatsoever.

I feel like writing more reviews, but on books, music etc. etc. Like real reviews with real substance, but I dont think that this blog is suited for that sort of information all the time.

So I really have nothing to say, I am mainly just asking questions in my head, talking and arguing in my head as apose to on here. Sorry, but this means that you miss out on all the english spinning around inside my head.

Above are some bad quality shots of my mug for you to indulge in.


No comments: