Monday, November 3, 2008

Three line paragraphs are pointless, as is this blog

Oh dear, try having a fantastic photography teacher who you dont want to hate, but who happens changes the whole direction of your portfolio with five days until the deadline.

I now have three days until my portfolios are due. My photography one is now seriously lacking as I have had to start from scratch. This is so painful for me and all my previous work just doesnt feel appreciated.

As for design I am going quite well with only half a board to go until I have completed all three, but then of course there is the whole sticking down process which is an utter time muncher.

I may end up turning down photography scholarship... Oh well, atleast they saw I had potentional, I just wish I chose an easier topic and planned ahead.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

This blog is not pointless as I just found it while searching for a description of Metallica Nathan to share with people who didn't know him. So there!