Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's been happening in my life?

I don't know really. A lot of just really regular stuff, I feel like a normal, human, teenager. Friendships are great, relationships are non-existent, but boys are budding and parties are pumping!

I leave for Camp A Low Hum on Friday night and today Olwyn and I did our shopping minus snack and alcohol. We got a lot of fun things that we'll barely use after Camp A Low Hum, but it was a nice change racing around The Warehouse with a trolley full of things instead of shopping for clothes and only being able to buy one item. Olwyn and I have costumes for each of the after parties, so it should be quite wild. I'm really looking forward everything and I won't be back until Wednesday morning on the sixth.

Today when I got home dad and I went for a swim down at the beach here in Island Bay and even though it was ridiculously freezing it was an amazing, refreshing and beautiful dip. I was beginning to regret not going to Island Bay beach often this summer when it is just five minutes from my house, but I'm going to start using the sunshine wisely and go for more swims.

Tomorrow I promised my little cousin, Nicole, my limpet, that I would take her to a movie. That's what I am doing tomorrow then.

See, things are just so quiet for me right now. I just feel like I am doing regular activities, some with a little more edge, but still, nothing wild. I guess I'm just saving all of the crazy up for Camp A Low Hum!

Next blog will most likely be about Camp A Low Hum and should be up at some point between my return and when school starts again. That gives me under twenty four hours when I get home.

People are nothing, unless you let them be something.

No comments: