Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am a bit pissed off today


I dont like bad words about me coming out of mouths from people who have small dicks. I think that being confronted hurts more to me than being back stabbed, because at least when I am being back stabbed whatever it is, is usually some bull shit rumour - not someone thinking that they have the place to try and rip apart my future because their's is fucking ridiculously slow and below average.

But that is just my opinion...

On a more brilliant note; On Sunday I watched Tim crack his head open while attempting some trick on his BMX, he ended up getting five staples in his head, it is pretty gross but awesome. I also scored a black leather jacket out of his wardrobe on Monday and today I had lunch with Olly which was a great high to fix my shitty morning then in photography, last spell, I drew on the walls with blue ink.

Fanfuckingtastic.

No comments: