Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am quite happy tonight

Wedneday's are good. Well, today was what I needed.

I am really enjoying design at school and I am considering going for scholarship this year too. I am not exactly sure what that means, but I have to do an extra six page folio or something rather. It sounds like something I am capable of doing, if I just stay on top of all my work. We'll see how this year goes, I don't have to make a choice straight away, but it is something to think about.

After school I went to Tim's flat (again) and stole a computer chair, what is suppose to be "out door furniture". We went out on to the street and I went rolling down streets with hills in the area, it was great for a while, until one of the wheels on the chair decided to die.

At five thirty, Ben, Julia and I had a band practise that went until nine. It was really useful to have such a long period of time to practise in. We started a new song from just lyrics that I wrote last night and by the end of the practise we created yet another decent song that is ready for demo recording.

During our dinner break, I slipped down a flight of stiars while telling the band about how I was accused of being drunk at ten in the morning by a stranger. We all laughed the pain away and now I have a bruise on my knee. I'm so punk.

I am a lot more content with everything. I feel like I really needed today and it fufilled me completely. Even if the skin on the finger tips of my left hand is ripping, my feet have taken a beaten and my throat has an itch.

I love composing music, being mildly useless at it but having two talented friends working with me to create something I only use to describe as a "I want" - now, I have.

No comments: