Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Technology vs. Photographs



Added to my stack of technology is now the latest MacBook, these sold out at Magnum Mac today which is just as well they held one for me! It is not the air - that just has a pathetic excuse for memory and with all my music files, photographs, documents etc. I need a whole lot of memory.

With my brand new, crisp white MacBook I got Photoshop CS3, Microsoft office and the brand new wireless internet which hasnt been released yet.

Today I photographed three of my selected models for sample photography photos and design pictures to be edited and played with on Photoshop. I took all my design photographs on my digital camera, in colour and then got them printed in black and white. I then re-photographed the prints and put them in folders on my MySpace so check them out!


Blaine: Sweet Bird Of Youth
Hannah: Stage
Robyn: Crystal Chain


I then photographed the three models with my manual SLR film camera and I am eager to develope the film - interested to see if my camera is sick or just insane, but I would like to begin printing.

No comments: