Friday, March 14, 2008

Real Groove


In the March issue of Real Groove magazine Nick Cave dominates the cover in black and white with a broze wash and inside you will discover features among creatures, including Midnight Juggernauts, The Ruby Suns, Bauhaus and Nick Cave et-fucking-c.

However your reason to buy an issue of this months Real Groove magazine is because it is only $7.90 and if you have a Real Groovy card (like me) not only do you earn points and cool shit like that, I think it is another $3 off you get on the Real Groove magazine price .

Have you got your copy? Great!

Now turn to the Live Review section and there is your article on Camp A Low Hum. I wish I could tell you that I wrote it, but I didn't. Words are by Adele Hunter-Higgins and the collage of photographs include Milana Radojcic, Chris Andrews, Neon Sleep and Rokpx behind the lense.

Out of the hundreds of photographs taken at Camp A Low Hum, out of the hundreds of people who attended the festival, I, Nicolette Alessandra Esposito made it amogst that collage of memorabilia. Disgustingly drunk, dressed in bloody rotten zombie, upon shoulders of a dirty smelly boy, making the legendary indian ohohohohohohoh noise!

Camp neighbours James and Zack from Bang! Bang! Eche! have also earned their place, along the side of acts The Brunettes, Connan And The Mockasins, Ladybird, Die!Die!Die!, Teen Wolf, So So Modern and Disasteradio. We have Forest Rave action including Welfe, late night male pool sports and even early morning aerobics.

Hold on to that copy because oneday you'll want to name drop me and show it off to all your friends that you know/met/read the blog of the grungy zombie girl.

I actually really like article too. It'll make it painful for you to read, if you werent there.

2 comments:

Eamonn said...

Chris Andrews is awesome
Nick Cave is awesome

Im going to buy this magazine

mark said...

I spy award winning author Gareth Shute!