Monday, March 10, 2008

Blow: Shoot A Film


I spent my double of art design out in Wellington taking photographs for my current assignment. It cost me almost fifty dollars to get them all printed (including doubles on quite a few and a contact sheet).

Most of the colour photographs I got printed in either black + white or sepia, except for a few exceptions. I get so bored with my photographs after I've done them and know I barely like them anymore, but check them out anyway and let me know what you think.

Please do not comment the name of the store or what you recognise. It is more so a privacy act for quite a few, so if you know, you're in the know, but shut the fuck up about it.

I just completed four pages of pure perfection on influentual work. I am enjoying my art design and photography homework while being totally bored and hated in seventh form.

It's not too bad being me, I had a real love-yourself-day today.

For some reason the HTML isn't working on my Blogspot, so if you want to see the photos, hop to my MySpace albums.

No comments: